Cookies are a tool used by Web servers to store and retrieve information about their visitors or users. It is nothing more than a text file that some servers install during browsing and that allow to know information such as: the place from which you access, the connection time, the device from which you access (fixed or mobile), the system operating and browser used, the most visited pages, the number of clicks made and data regarding user behavior on the Internet. They do not provide references that allow the user's name and surname to be deduced and cannot read data from their hard disk or include viruses on their computers. Also, you cannot read the cookies implanted in the user's hard drive from other servers.
Why they are important?
The website is accessible without the need for cookies to be activated, although its deactivation may prevent its proper functioning.
From a technical point of view, cookies allow websites to function more agile and adapted to user preferences, such as storing the language, the currency of the country or detecting the access device.
They establish levels of protection and security that prevent or hinder cyber attacks against the website or its users.
They allow media managers to know statistical data collected to improve the quality and experience of their services.
They serve to optimize the advertising that we show to users, offering the one that best suits their interests.
The user can configure their browser to reject all cookies by default or to receive an on-screen notification of the reception of each cookie and decide whether or not to install it on their hard drive.
This acceptance may be revoked through the content and privacy configuration options available therein. The Owner recommends that its users consult the help of their browser or access the help web pages of the main browsers: Firefox, Internet Explorer, Safari, Chrome.
If you want more information about how to revoke the consent given or about the procedure to disable cookies, as well as ask any questions about the Cookies Policy, you can contact the owner through the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org indicating "Cookies Policy" in the subject.
Types of Cookies used on the Web
The user who browses the Web can find cookies inserted directly by the owner, or cookies inserted by entities other than the owner, as detailed in the following sections:
Google analytics cookies, aimed at preparing statistics on the behavior of web visitors:
_utma, _utmb, _utmc, _utmz
This website uses the Google Analytics service to know the use of it.
- Session cookies expire when the user leaves the page or closes the browser, that is, they are active while the visit to the website lasts and therefore they are deleted from our computer upon leaving.
- Permanent cookies expire when the objective for which they are used is met or when they are manually deleted, have a date of deletion and are normally used in the process of online purchase, customizations or registration, so as not to have to constantly enter a password.
Depending on the entity that manages the equipment or domain from which the cookies are sent and processes the data obtained, we can distinguish between our own cookies and those of third parties.
- Own cookies are those cookies that are sent to the user's computer and are managed exclusively by us for the best functioning of the Website. The information we collect is used to improve the quality of our service and your user experience.
- Third-party cookies, when the user interacts with the content of our website, third-party cookies can also be set (for example, by pressing social media buttons or watching videos hosted on another website), which are those established by a different domain of Our Website. We cannot access the data stored in the cookies of other websites when you browse the aforementioned websites.
Browsing this web portal means that the following types of Cookies can be installed:
|Type of Cookie||Description||Usage Examples|
These Cookies are used to improve your browsing experience and optimize the operation of our websites.
They store service configurations so you don't have to reconfigure them every time you visit us.
- Volume settings of video or sound players.
- Optimal video transmission speeds.
- Stores the purchase made in a "shopping cart" in the E-commerce Services.
|GEOLOCATION||These Cookies are used to store geolocation data of the computer or devices to offer you more appropriate content and services.||- Contents adjusted to the country, city, language, etc.|
|REGISTER||Registration cookies are created when you register or when you log in to one of our web portals.||
- You can stay authenticated even if you close the browser, so when you return you will remain identified unless you log out or log out.
- To access certain areas of our web portals, for example, to participate in a contest.
|ANALYTICS||These Cookies collect information about your browsing experience on our web portals completely anonymously.||- We can count the number of visitors to the page or the most viewed content.|
|ADVERTISING||These Cookies collect information about the ads shown to each anonymous user on the web portals.||
-Adapting the advertising to the type of device from which the user is connecting.
-Provide ads managed through third parties (Ad-servers) that are displayed on the page in real time.